Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

I was upstairs Saturday morning trying to do some light cleaning when I noticed the distinct heavy smell of cigar smoke. At first it only annoyed me as I was busy putting things away and dusting. I had to make a few trips up and down the stairs but each time I came back up I noticed the smell. None of us smoke and I am allergic to it. At the time I didn't want to ask who was there as we were getting ready leave to visit an art gallery and I wanted to get a few things done before we left. I finished up and ran downstairs to get dressed forgetting about our upstairs visitor.

Later that afternoon when we got back I had to go upstairs to check on one of the cats and when I did I realized that the smell was gone. I looked around expanding my energy trying to locate the spirit that was there that morning but the smoker had left. I had missed out on that encounter. The spirit didn't contact me so that was the end of that. I have to say that I really don't like it when the spirits smoke in the house. It smells exactly like real smoke. The only difference is that the smoke doesn't get caught up in the upholstery or the drapes.  I guess in that way we are blessed.

The rest of the weekend was busy with my husband, as we started early in celebrating our wedding anniversary which is really today. We went out to several art galleries to see who is new and upcoming in the art world. We also spent time walking through the botanical gardens taking lots of pictures while enjoying the beauty of nature around us. It was wonderful! We enjoyed our time together for the few days we got to run around. It was fun to just get away and do something different as tomorrow we have to get back to work and our normal lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment