Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday "A Good Book"

Dear Diary,

This week pennies and dimes have shown up a lot when I least expect it reminding me that my father and grandmother are around. Usually I already know they are around us but they like to confirm that with the physical manifestation. I always catch myself smiling when I find them in the strangest places.

At the moment I am finishing a book called The Magus of Strovolos, by Kyriacos C. Markides which has been a very informative book for me as it has filled in a lot of the gaps that many of my own teachers couldn't answer. The book is more of an eye witness account of a healer who specializes in the netherworld. It is an excellent read as it has much to offer on different subjects of working with the other side. This is one of those books that I have been recommending to many of my friends and students.

What I found so interesting is that the author has published an incredible raw account of how psychic healing actually works that has been a mystery for so many. For me as I read this book I found so many of my own experiences that I have happened to me spontaneously while working with this kind of energy. This was the first time that I had seen it all written down in front of me and thrilled that it was in a book. It not only confirms the work that is done but takes explaining psychic healing to another level as it details how it all unfolds.

I do want to make a note of chapter 11 which is titled "Healing" and chapter 13 which is "Materialization and Demilitarization". These two chapters hold valuable information.

No comments:

Post a Comment