Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday

Dear Diary,

Well, we are back. I spent most of yesterday washing clothes, doing house work and catching up on emails. Our daughter who was watching the house and pets while we were gone was really glad that we were home. She said that there were those extra noises in the house that made her a little more alert along with the dogs barking at thin air. It all made her a little bit nervous because when she went to investigate there was nothing there. She said that the dogs would just randomly bark at the doors or corners of the house.

 I had to laugh as I knew that the spirits in the house were only making her welcome. Even now as I write a slender line of white smoke is shifting through the room making it's presence known. The feeling I get is that they are just stopping by to see who is in the house, mostly out of curiosity.

Well I think today is going to be a quite day so I will have the opportunity to catch up on editing the book. I am behind as I didn't touch it all on the trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment