Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday " A Spirit Attachment"

Dear Diary,

This weekend we were hanging out with the kids and even got to go to breakfast with our grandfather. On the way home from grandpa's house I saw an an estate sale sign and thought it would be fun to go. I turned the car around and kidnapped my family so that we could all look around together. My son and I had a wonderful time looking at all the antiques at the sale. My husband and daughter were not really into looking at all the things and wanted us to hurry up. I did however find a small painting of a rooster that I really liked that was hanging up in the breakfast room near the kitchen. As I was going from room to room I tried my best not to think about it but I kept seeing it in my minds eye hanging up in my kitchen, so I bought it.

Excited about my purchase, I hastily asked my husband to hang the painting on the wall in our breakfast room that is attached to the kitchen as soon as we got home. If fit perfectly in with all the decor of the room and the rest of the day I couldn't help walking by to admire it. It wasn't until much later after dinner when I was walking through the room where the roster painting was hung that I noticed the white smokey shape that was hanging out by the painting. In my hurry I had forgotten to cleanse the energy of the painting before hanging it up. I knew instantly that I had brought home a spirit attachment and had caught her admiring the painting on the wall. As I watched the smokey image she seemed to notice me and very quickly started to dissipate into thin air. I chuckled knowing that I had placed the painting in the same room that she had it hanging in her home.

Side note- Later in the afternoon I intend to ask my guides if we need to help her cross over into the light. It is always their choice and with the help of the guides and angels they can usually help the spirit to move on.

Spirits are just like people and can be attached to material objects. Ever know someone who loved their car or had a ring that was theirs and they wore it all the time? Something else to know is that attachments don't necessarily have be objects, it can be a person or even an animal that they loved dearly. Just because the person died, who had a fondness or even loved something doesn't mean that it changes when they die. When this happens, it good to recognize that the spirit may be holding on to this side because of the attachment. This is when it is important to find a way in either helping them move on or if you are comfortable sharing the item with them.

If for some reason you forgot to cleanse an object like I did, then I would recommend talking to the spirit and just letting them know that you are going to take care of the item or what it is they are holding on to. You can then pray or use Reiki symbols over the item or even covering it in white and golden light. This will help clear the item. Often the spirit will release whatever it was they were attached to as the energy vibration changes and they not able to hold on to the new energy.

If the spirit is attached to a person then it is important to find someone who does spirit release to help them move on, as it isn't healthy for either the spirit or the person they are attached to. I would also recommend to do this with animals as the spirit will drain the energy from the animal to.



No comments:

Post a Comment