Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday "The Spirit Visitor"

Dear Diary,

I did my best to help the spirit cross who was attached to the rooster painting the other day but she would have none of that. At one point when I was trying to communicate with her I got an vivid image of an elder women with a sunken face etched in my mind's eye. This image didn't seem to match up to what I had gotten earlier that day, so it took me some what by surprise. Every once in a while when I see smokey images of spirits moving around the house I get impressions of what they look like if the spirit doesn't materialize into a human form. Such was the case of this spirit and what I got didn't match up. It was almost a little scary.

Confused I asked my guides if I was talking to the wrong spirit. They graciously informed me that she was still in some way attached to her physical body and was making an appearance of what it looked like now in the grave. The other flash that I got before was her energy body that was still holding on to what she looked like before she died. In that case, I had caught her off guard when I saw her and she didn't have the time to make a conscious impression of what she looked like. "Great," I thought, "No wonder people can be afraid of seeing spirits if they sometimes show themselves decomposing in their graves."

What I understand and I have experienced is that spirits are intelligent and they are also conscious. It is because of this that they have the ability to manipulate and change their energy and sometimes the energy around them. Meaning they have the ability to change the way they appear to the living. When someone first dies they don't always know how to do this but after awhile they get the hang of it. It is a learning process unless they go directly into the light. Trust me when thinking about it, when I die and if for some reason decide to stay close to this dimension, I plan to show up as a long lagged goddess instead of a decomposing corpse.

After refusing to transfer over into the light she didn't interact a lot with me. She did however take a little notice of me when I was on the computer writing but when I would look up she would vanish into thin air. The white smokey image seems to be easy for them.  I blocked the other image from my mind. To some degree I know she knows I not only can see her but can sense and feel her in the room with me so she tends to make herself scares. I do however think that she is curious of what I am doing. As time goes by she may become board of what is happening around the house or even find a different doorway that moves her somewhere else. In the meantime I am happy to have her visit.   

No comments:

Post a Comment