Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday " Out of Body"

Dear Diary,

It has been very quiet
around the house lately. Since I have been really focusing most of my time and energy on the book I have not experienced or seen a lot of activity around the house. That does not mean that I haven't been visited by spirits while I was trying to fall asleep.

During twilight the other night I did see a monk from the dark ages dressed in a long brown rob with a hood just before I was about to fall into a sleep state. He appeared to me as he was on a walk on his way to somewhere. It was snowing all around him and he was looking directly at me. In that moment I could see some of the details of his face. He had gray eyes with a curly white beard. He had a straight pointed nose and an angular face. His build was tall and very slender. I would say he seemed to be somewhere in his late sixties.

The feeling I got was that I had somehow gotten caught in his time and appeared to him as he was on his way to somewhere. Immediately I felt caught off guard as he also seemed surprised to see me. In response I quickly willed myself back to my body that was laying on the bed. When I could, I flung open my eyes checking on my bearings in the bedroom making sure I was home. I shook the feeling off and grounded myself a little thinking about my experience. After giving it a little thought, I thought I might see if I could try it again. This time I wanted  to make contact but it never happened as I fell asleep trying.

This morning when I awoke I forgot about the whole incident from the night before as my daughter and husband were having breakfast and I hurried out of bed to join them. Later I had a wonderful experience with a spiritual teacher who took some of her time to visit me at our home. I just can't tell you how excited I was to have the opportunity to visit and then sit down to take a class from her one-on-one. Not a lot of teachers do that, so I felt very privileged to have her come to our home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment