Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday

Dear Diary,

I am having a wonderful time visiting my family in LA and spending Thanksgiving with them. Yesterday I saw a lot of spirit activity around my mom when we sat down that morning in her dinning room. The spirits around her home seem to be interested and enjoying our conversations. Later in the afternoon went over to my sister's home for dinner and I didn't see any activity. I am guessing there was to much going on for them as we all stayed downstairs. Spirits are just funny that way.

Tomorrow I am on my way home and will be flying back to Texas. One of the situations that always hits me when I have to opportunity to fly is that I am aware that there is really nowhere that spirits don't seem to hang out. All the airports have passengers from the other side and are also packed with energy beings that are attached to people aura's who are boarding or exiting the airplane. It can be quite a production watching people interact with the beings around them. Most of them are completely unaware they have a whole entourage of spirits following them around.

The other thing that I find interesting when flying is watching the energy of all the passengers on the plane merge together in a flowing rainbow of colors as everyone is packed closely together. Yes, they are still separate but there is a place in their auras where they knit together creating a ray of light that is a sequence of colors depending on
the persons who sit next to each other.

One of my teachers used to tell me that it is rude to watch people's auras but I find them to be so beautiful that I can't help myself. When I am in a confined space such as airplane it is hard to change what I am observing around people's energy field. Eventually I came to the conclusion that if I wasn't reading them or making any judgments then it was okay to watch the colors that moved and changed in another person's energy field.

No comments:

Post a Comment