Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

I  am having a wonderful time visiting my family in LA. I flew out this past weekend to LA to go to my sister's birthday party. It has been a great getting to see everyone and spend some real quality time with all my family that live in LA.We all had a great time dressing up as the theme was the Great Gatsby and was held at one of the hotels in Hollywood. All I have to say is that it was a true celebration of life.

While I am here I am able to stay with both my mom and sister. But it was while I was at my mom's house and we were visiting in her living room when I saw an image of a man walk into her bedroom. There was no one else in the house except for us and I paused in our conversation to ask her if she know about the spirit I just saw. She didn't blink an eye but said she was very familiar with the gentleman who I had just seen. He liked to make his presence known around her home. Laughing to myself we continued on with with our conversation as if not skipping a beat. 
          
The next day we were at her home and again deep in catching up on our busy lives when I started to see lots of spirit activity behind her. She didn't seem to notice or care so I just tried to ignore it as we continued talking. The activity at one time got to be very intense as it was several different spirits moving around her and looked as if they were trying to materialize. As we got more into our conversation I started to avert my eyes away from the scene trying hard to focus on what we were talking about. After a while I forgot about them until something reminded me to look up and when I did there was nothing behind her. 

This morning when I woke up I knew that I wasn't alone as I was thinking to myself about different things that had happened the day before. That was all fine except every now and then I would hear someone in the room putting in their two cents making commits about what I was thinking. There wasn't anything alarming in what they said, just silly commits as if they were trying to be funny. They were funny but I needed to stay focused on what I was thinking about so I ignore them. With the time change and a very busy schedule I didn't have time to sit around and be silly. I needed to make a quick phone call back to my family in Texas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment