Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

I have been enjoying my visit with my family and most of the time I am so engrossed with the physical activity that is going on around me I forget to be aware of the spirits. On a few occasions at my mom's house some of the spirits have been so bold in making themselves known by walking in between us when we are visiting. When they do this I have to take a moment to refocus on the conversation so as not to be rude in blurting out that someone had just walked in between us.

On the other hand when I arrived in LA I had swept through my sister's home not feeling or even noticing any spirit activity until last night when I went upstairs to put something away. As I was concentrating on my task I felt something across my neck and then several pairs of curious eyes watching me. It was kind of like having a small audience watching me as there were quite a few spirits in the room with me. Since I was in a hurry to rejoin the rest of the family downstairs I didn't stop to talk.

The whole experience kind of caught me a little off guard as I hadn't noticed the activity during my other visits to the house. Later on I also saw glowing orbs when I was watching one of the security camera's that only reaffirmed what I had felt earlier. This morning I mentioned it to my mom and she said that she already knew that they were there. I had to laugh as the spirits were a lot like the one's who visited me back home. I have noticed that sometimes when there is a lot of physical activity going on in the house they often retreat upstairs to get a little peace and quite from all commotion of the living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment