Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

It has been a great weekend. I have had the unique opportunity to join a group of light workers who come together to network and share their individual gifts with each other. Also each of them not only teaches classes in their community but are also fellow writers. One of them is a published author who enjoys writing paranormal horror novels. The best part of that is that even though her books are fiction she uses her knowledge and experience as inspiration. I felt very inspired as I hope to publish my own book at the beginning of the next year.

We met for an afternoon and immediately enjoyed sharing our own experiences while supporting each other in our own journey. Even though we all had different kinds of interests in the many facets of light work, we all used the same vocabulary in defining what we do while sharing our knowledge of light work.

Later when I was home and I had some time to myself and decided to clear some old energy from my spirit bodies. What came up when I want through the process was the memory of a vivid dream that I had when I was at eight years old. The memory of being very upset was just as upsetting to me as if it had happened at that moment. The dream was about two people that kept slipping away from me. What was so frustrating in the dream was that I needed to share something with them but they couldn't hear me.

These two people actually ended up manifesting in my life many years later. As I looked at the faces in the dream they clearly matched these two people who I use work with. The irony of the whole experience not only in the dream but also in real life was that I did try to warn them about a certain outcome but neither one was interested in what I had to say.  I finally resigned from the group only to find out a year later through a friend that the two experienced what I was trying to prevent, creating a great deal chaos among their fellow coworkers and families. Even years later I heard from friends who are still left with the scar that has affected their spiritual work as they try to move on.

While looking back I have to wonder if the dream when I was eight was a warning to me, or a premonition of what was to come, letting me know that I was to participate in it.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment