Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday

Dear Diary,

Yesterday evening I had the opportunity to attend a blessing circle that two of my friends have been hosting for the past four years. It had been several years since I had been to one. When I contemplated on it, I felt a strong urge to go. That was my cu
e that it was something that I needed to do. All three of us are blessing givers and when it was time to stand up to give blessings, I felt honored to be among the others who also showed up for the event.

It only took a little more than an hour, as the Blessing givers laid their hands upon the people who came to receive the blessings. The blessings are different for each person. Just a note- It is not the intention of the blessing givers to control the blessing but to stand in unconditional love as they channel the flowing energy that comes through them that is between the person receiving the blessing and the Creator.

What I have experienced is that some people feel amazing things and have incredibility visions. Some may even laugh and giggle as they feel light and tingly all over. Then there are others who don't feel anything at all or may experience something later on. What is taught is not to judge the outcome of a blessing as there is no right or wrong between the Creator and the person who receives the blessings of how it is perceived.

On a different note- I want to bring up something that I have noticed. When interpreting dreams if you dream about a house then it usually represents the dreamer. On the physical level what I am noticing as I began to do more light work with the light work community. I can feel that there are things shifting in the energy of our home. I know that it is not the house that is shifting, it is us, as we change our energy levels within the house. As this energy comes in, it begins to open up new doors and what is attracted to the energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment