Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday "This Weekend"

Dear Diary,

Well, we have had a lot of activity in the house this past weekend. I didn't have any trouble with the dark entity that dropped in last week but I had lots of other ghosts who made themselves known.  There was so much activity in the house that I even stepped on someone or something. It happened Saturday around mid-morning when I was walking into the bathroom. For some reason my gaze caught something laying on the floor but I was already walking into the room before it registered what I was seeing. As I looked down towards my foot I was able to catch a glimpse of something that looked like a small dark smokey image laying on the floor trying to move out from under my foot. As soon as I saw it I knew that it wasn't one of my pets but something from the other side. After I lifted my foot it quickly dissolved into thin air. The way I would describe the feeling of stepping on it was almost like stepping a sponge made out of dense air.

Friday I got sometime to myself as everyone else in the house wanted to watch a movie in the living room. I got into bed to read and was really enjoying my book when I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye. When I looked up I could see shadows moving in the bathroom. I had forgotten to turn the lights off after brushing my teeth so the big light was on making it easy to see into the room. That is when I caught sight of someone floating in up towards the ceiling moving quickly past the doorway in the bathroom. At first I wasn't sure what it was until it happened two other times, one right after the other. I knew then that there were ghosts doing whatever it is they do. The incident didn't bother me as they seemed to be occupied with each other so I went back to concentrating on my book.

I had another encounter in the kitchen Saturday evening when I was in the bedroom folding the laundry. I caught sight of a shadow moving out of the corner of my eye and turned my gaze towards the doorway just in time to see what looked like the same kind of smokey images moving in the doorway up close towards the ceiling. Again all I did was to make a mental note of it as it felt like the ghosts were playing around with each other so I went back to folding clothes.

Last night, which was Sunday, I went into the kitchen to turn off the lights to get ready for bed and as I touched the light switch I just so happened to look up towards the dinning room only to see two light hazy images of two people standing there looking directly at me on each side of the dining table. What caught my attention was their ominous presence. I then hastily turned off the light. Even though the light was off I could still make out their images from the light that shown from the other room that was still on. The ghosts were still looking at me making me feel a bit uncomfortable as if I were bothering them. I then felt a heavy sense of being self conscious and went back into the bedroom feeling like I had somehow intruded on them.  It took me a few moments to shake it off.

 This morning however I did decide to check the moon calendar to see if there was something going on that maybe I should know about, only to find that we are having a full moon this Tuesday. Wow, the ghosts are starting to get really brazen around here. My personal philosophy is if they are not draining anyone, being obnoxious, needing help, or being a threat to us or themselves they are welcome to move through our home until they find the next doorway to exit. If they need my help or are causing problems then I will take the action to step in otherwise it is day-to-day living with ghosts. It hasn't ever mattered where we have lived or visited in the past. It is always the same and in my own life experiences I have not found anywhere where there aren't ghosts. They turn up eventually...

Both photos by Steve Noyce;  India 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment