Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday

Dear Diary,

This morning on my way to write in my diary I walked through someone in the bedroom. When I walked through the ghost I got the impression it was a woman as she was hanging around the foot of the bed near the television. I had the TV on to have some noise in the house and I am guessing she was interested in what was on.

As I was walking through her she seemed to be startled and a little shaken because she lingered longer than I thought she would once I moved through her. I even had time to walk to my chair before she disappeared. I do want to say in my own defense is that I didn't notice her until I was already walking through her so I didn't mean to be rude.

Yesterday we had a few visitors from the other side come and go but they haven't been as visible and making themselves known as they have been before. They seemed to be more interested in doing their own thing and not really trying to interact with us. It will be interesting to see what happens this weekend when we have a full house as Valentine's day is tomorrow.`


Photos by Steve Noyce

No comments:

Post a Comment