Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday "Angels"

Dear Diary,

Yesterday a dear friend of mine invited me to breakfast at a local restaurant close to our neighborhood. I always enjoy visiting with my closest friends as we are just ourselves when we are together. As we talked I couldn't help softening my gaze and scanning the room to see who was there from the other side among the people who had come to eat at the restaurant. When I did this a women having breakfast with her friends caught my attention and then as I watched her a beautiful angel started to appear behind her standing within her aura field. The love that came from the angel for the women was breath taking. Then I moved my eyes to see if there was anyone else that would make themselves known and my eyes settled on a man at another table where a ghost of a tall slender young women stood next to him with her hand on his shoulder watching him visit with his friends.

Then I remembered I was sitting with my friend and allowed myself to sit there in the moment to visit as she took time out of her day to spend time with me. Of course I shared what I saw. My friend is clairaudient which is to hear the other side. I favor clairvoyance which is to see the other side. I am also clairaudient but don't use it as much unless I am working or making a conscious effort to communicate.

As we sat there we caught up on our lives and then our conversation turned to angels when she showed me a picture that someone took that she thought might look like an angel. I have to say that in my own experiences I have had a few occasions where my own angel guides appeared to me. I have a good relationship with my angel guides and I do communicate with them when they come into my energy field.

Looking back it was only eight years ago that I started to see my angel guides and other angels around people. As we continued to talk I tried to describe to her what I see when they show themselves. Angels look as if they are a brilliant golden white light in the outline of a human form. They have rays of light that radiate from them that some may describe as wings. Their form is extremely bright, as bright as the sun but you can look at them without hurting your eyes.

They also beam unconditional love and you feel their love if you are accepting of the love. Like all things in the universe unconditional love is not forced as it is a choice to accept it or be fearful of it. I know that sounds silly but when people are in a vibrational frequency of fear it is hard for them to feel love that is right in front of them. When I am with them it is like being with my dearest friends as I feel very comfortable in their presence.

It was a delightful morning!








1st Photo by my sister Angelique- not a picture of an angel but the light is similar.
2nd Photo by Ana - Taos, New Mexico 

No comments:

Post a Comment