Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday

Dear Diary,

It was a great weekend. I got a lot done in the garden and enjoyed being with our family. Even with all that has been going on in the house I have noticed that we are starting to have a little more activity again. Saturday afternoon I was sitting on the couch in the living room when a white mist caught my attention as it rolled off of the floor moving towards me and then right through me. I felt a nice tingly feeling and I knew that someone was just saying hello. What did surprise me was a few minutes later I felt something on my right hand. When I looked down I could see a white mist rolling off the contour of my hand. It was an eerie sight and I have to admit that it startled me so much that I froze. I couldn't help staring at it as it continued to move and then dissipated into the air. That has never happened before.

Yes, I have had ghosts pull on my hair and on my clothes. I've been touched, pinched and even jabbed. I have had a few who like to hover over me and sometimes I have been pinned down by them where I couldn't move. No, this was different and to my knowledge I have not ever been aware of them following any outline on my body. It was weird!... The feeling I got was not fear just taken aback a little because I had not ever experienced that before.

I did acknowledge the ghost by saying hello but got no response. The ghost seemed to just be stopping by making his presence known to me. Later I would catch glimpses of the same ghost moving in and out of the rooms when I was walking through the house at various times. Sunday we decided to go out to brunch with the family and the ghost made a slight appearance. It appeared as a soft white mist moving through the door when I opened it to go into the ladies room. Last night I didn't notice the ghost around and in fact slept like a log. This morning there is still no sign of the ghost. Who knows, maybe the ghost decided to find someone else at the restaurant to hang out with. Ghosts can be fickle that way...

Photo by Steve Noyce

No comments:

Post a Comment