Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wednesday "The Light Switch"

Dear Diary,

   Well, we have had some ghost activity these last few days. I have seen several white smokey images move across the living room while we were house bound because of the snow. One image moved through me when I was in the bedroom reading sitting propped up on the bed. I felt her as she passed through me and knew I wasn't in her way. She was just saying hello.

Last night we had different shadows moving in the dinning room that can be seen from the living room. I made a note of it but since I was busy with the family I didn't really think much about it. The only time it really started to grab my attention was when I sat down in the living room and noticed the shadows moving in and out of the dinning room into the entrance hall. The only reason this caught my attention is that every once in awhile for a split second the light would flicker like someone had walked in through the door and had shielded the light from the hall. I brought it to my husband's attention but the ghosts never did it when he was looking directly at it.

The other thing that happened was as soon as it gets dark we like to turn on the porch light. As I sat there watching the ghosts playing with the light in the entrance the light from the outside went out. From where I was sitting I could see the entrance and the light from the outside door shinning in from the window. My thought at the time was that the light had burned out so I asked my husband  who was sitting on the couch from across the room if he would change the light after his TV show was over.

As I sat there I thought I might want to check the light switch as I started to wonder more about all the activity in the dinning room and entrance way. Finally I couldn't stand my curiosity anymore and anxiously went over to the front door to check the light switch. Sure enough the light switch was off and when I switched it on, the light on the front porch lit up. It was very dark outside and hadn't been on before I switched it on...

Smiling to myself, I knew that I had seen the porch light on before it went off, I knew I should have known that they were playing with me. I walked back into the living room and let my husband know who was engrossed in his show that the light was working and not to worry about it. He smiled back at me and continued to watch his show.




Photographs by Ana:  California and Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment