Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday

Dear Diary,

 Not a lot of activity this weekend. We were busy with celebrating Valentine's day which is a very special day to let our friends and family know how much we appreciate them. I was a little surprised that the ghosts in the house didn't want to hang out like they usually do but sometimes they tend to keep to themselves when the house is busy.

I have been feeling something these last few days and as I was thinking about it I decided to look up the moon cycle to see what may be happening on a larger scale. From what I could see on the moon calendar this morning is that it looks like this Wednesday is going to be the dark of the moon or what some call the new moon. Hmmmmm... sometimes it gets calm before a storm. I feel something happening but can't put my finger on it as of yet. It may be nothing but good to be ready just in case.

Photo by Steve Noyce - Taos, NM

No comments:

Post a Comment