Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday "Update"


Dear Dairy,

Surprisingly there was no ghost activity in the house over the last few days. (At least to my knowledge...) I am not sure if it has anything to do with my serious allergy attack causing me to have to take some allergy medicines that might be muting my senses. I did however wake up last night at three AM and was wide awake. Since I was awake I went through the house just checking on everyone scanning the house but didn't see or notice anything.  That seemed to be a little surprising as tonight is the dark night of the moon or new moon. Usually there is some or even more activity with the moon cycles.

After getting back into bed I decided to check on my energy fields to see if I was really off track because of the allergy medicine. The lamp light by the bed was on so I focused on the objects in the room to see if I could see the energy around things or anything moving. When I did that I was able to pick up on the auras of the pets and my sleeping husband with no problem. I even was able to see a doorway opening up and then closing in the room. (portal) Even as a child I have always been able to see them.

I guess what unnerved me last night was that I didn't see any ghosts. This morning when I woke up I checked again but the house is clear. I know my intuitive senses are okay as I heard my angel guides yesterday when I was going to check up on some information on some business that needed to be taken care of. As I opened my email to send a message I asked if I needed to follow up just in case I was missing something. I immediately got the clear answer that what I was looking for would show up in an email the next day. I deleted the email I was writing and closed my computer down since I didn't have to do anything. Sure enough it was right on the mark as it proved to pan out when I opened my email this morning confirming what I got yesterday.

One thing that I did notice last night as I was trying to go to sleep was that I was highly aware that I could feel energy waves moving through my whole body. It has been a long while since I have felt those waves. It is a lot like being on a boat in the ocean and feeling the water move the boat as it rocks you to sleep. The only difference is that the waves were moving from the inside of my body in consistent energy waves every second. Eventually I was able to drift off to sleep.

Side note... My head wasn't spinning or feeling dizzy. It didn't affect my head or my thoughts at the time. The movement was more centered around my solar plexus but moving out through the whole body.

As for the ghosts?...  Things that make you go Hmmmm...

Photographs by Steve Noyce - Taos, NM

No comments:

Post a Comment