Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday

Dear Diary,

Oh my goodness! I am having so much fun being with my family as we are all enjoying getting together for the Easter holiday. It has not been as noticeable as far as ghosts popping in and out but I am still seeing that they are participating with the day activities. The ghosts are attracted to our energy as we are enjoying being together and they don't seem to want to be left out.

They are really good about not making themselves obvious and sometimes I have to look twice to even notice they are there. Instead of showing up as white, smokey images or even as transparent images they are now showing themselves as a wall of colored energy moving behind different people in our family. After a while they seem to get tired and leave so it only happens for a little while.

The other thing I have been enjoying is watching the beautiful colors around everyone as we gather in a group to visit and share. I am most certainly looking forward to the weekend and celebrating the holiday.

Photograph by Steve Noyce - Malibu, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment