Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday

Dear Diary,

I woke up this morning wondering what the date was when I head the answer very clearly in a strong male voice that I didn't recognize that it was the 17th. As I was not quite awake I thought through the days and realized that that was correct and there was someone in the room with me keeping me on track. The only thing was that my husband had already left for work and I was most certainly sure that it wasn't my angel guide because I could feel a different energy around me. I quickly checked to see if it was my dad who likes to drop in from time to time but it wasn't him either.

After finally convincing myself to get up and make coffee my daughter came in and we visited while making breakfast enjoying each other's company. Later on my way to the bathroom I saw a shadow emerging from the door and moving through the room slipping into the mirror. "Oh fun," I thought to myself, "I have a visitor". This one seems to be well aware of the date and what is going on with the household. I had to wonder if he would make himself known well enough so that we could talk. I have to admit that I always wonder what their story was when they were living and why they decided to stay behind.

Photograph by Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment