Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday

Dear Diary,

The weekend was quiet and to be honest I didn't have very many visitors after the ghost exited through the mirror on Friday. Later during the day I had some time to myself to think back on my visitor and then realized he started to show up after I visited my father-in-law in the hospital. I had spent all Thursday afternoon with my in-laws there and now I know that I brought home an attachment.

What I don't think most people know is that we can pick up hitch-hikers anywhere at anytime depending on our energy and if the ghost is attracted to it. Earlier that morning I had seen a Reiki client and afterwards made my way to the hospital to sit with my in-laws. My energy field was open. I didn't close it after the session because I was enjoying the energy. Something not to forget when going out in public, but I had an hour drive and forgot with my concern for my family. With my energy fields open I attracted a ghost to me and he decided to follow me home. Lucky for me he was nice and as soon as he realized that it wasn't going to be a free ride the next morning he exited.

Ghosts can be fickle that way... The rest of the weekend was occupied with visiting my friend who was showing her art at an Art Festival and skirting all the big thunderstorms. This time I made sure that my energy fields were closed. The other thing that has happened is that I have been having some very vivid dreams lately about bears for the last three nights. All the dreams have different scenarios and I had different reactions to each encounter with the bear. This is all happening as I am right in the course of publishing a book and the dreams seem to have some sort of connection to that process.

Spirit animals on the other side will often show themselves in our dreams as they sometimes represent themselves as symbols of what is going on in our lives. I find that a spirit animal will show himself more than a few times when we are going through a transition or something needs to be looked at to help us move through whatever cycle we are passing through. In my own case bear is showing up for me to pay attention in learning a lesson.

For a little more information on Spirit animals here is a website to check out...
http://www.spiritanimal.info/horse-spirit-animal/

Photograph by Steve Noyce - Taos, NM

No comments:

Post a Comment