Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday

Dear Diary,

Saturday morning when I woke up it had rained the night before. I knew I was having some trouble grounding back in my own body because when I looked around the air looked as if it was all moving like tiny pixels trying to come together. This has happened before but it has been a while. Realizing what I was seeing I immediately looked at the floor and everything was moving as if made out of tiny dots in different vibrational sequences depending on where I landed my gaze.

I shifted my focus to my mind and willed myself to see everything solid. When I did this it was like the world came back together and I no longer could see everything moving. Just to be clear, I wasn't drinking or taking anything. This started happening fifteen years ago after I found myself astral traveling spontaneously. After talking to a spiritual teacher I found it can be a side affect from not being grounded in the physical body. Sometimes it just take a little while for the brain to make the adjustment after being hit with all the energy that floods it when the spirit body comes back into the physical form, affecting the eyes.

As for ghosts... we are still having different visitors coming in and out of the house. I didn't see anyone that I recognized from last week. The ghosts that were here for the weekend seemed to really keep to themselves or to be passing through. I found them to not be interested in the humans in the house or wanting to make any contact.

Photograph by Steve Noyce

No comments:

Post a Comment