Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday

Dear Diary,

I was asked  the other day about how I communicate with my angel guides. I had to pause for a moment and then I heard my angel guides say, "Count to ten silently". I communicated the message and then I was able to better explain how I hear the them.  When talking to the angel guides it is a lot like listening to your own voice in your mind but it isn't your voice that you hear. When they talk you hear their voice inside your thoughts. As you communicate more and more you recognize their voices just like you would know someone who is very close to you. I say voices as there can be more then a few of them. It is all done telepathically.

Then my angel guides gave me a mental image in my mind of a person stepping in a room and another person standing in the room with their back turned towards them. When I saw this I was able to explain out loud that when we know someone in our lives who is close to us, we know what their energy feels like when they are around us. For instances, if a loved one came in a room and you were facing the other direction you could pick up on their energy knowing that they stepped into the room with you. Without looking you would know who it was. That is if you are not distracted by or focused on something where you were unaware of their presence.

Our angel guides are always with us and we are never without them. It is our choice to interact with them or to even communicate with them. Angel guides are different than ghosts. One thing for me is that they feel different when I feel their presences. I always know who is with me as I feel their energy in my energy field. Ghosts have a different feel and you can feel their emotions of anger, fear, neediness etc... Whereas an angel guide is connected to the light so when they are around I don't feel any emotional attachment or judgement from what I do in my life or in their own existence.

They are there for support if we ask for it and if it is something they can answer, they will. If is not something to be known at that time or if it is important for us to have an experience to learn from then they won't answer.

Photograph by Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment