Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I was invited to an award ceremony to see one of my friends receive a humanitarian award for the outreach program that she had created to help bring awareness to the hunger in the United States. I felt blessed to be among the many friends and family that gathered to see her receive the award. She is an amazing woman and is truly dedicated to the cause of helping others.

As for the ghosts this time, when I was out I made sure my energy fields were closed and opened up a protection grid around me and my own family so that we wouldn't have anyone following us home.
At the house before the ceremony there were a few ghosts mingling around. That morning there were two of them in the living room when I was picking up the house. They showed themselves as dark smoky images moving around the living room staying very close to each other.

I also bumped into another ghost who was milling around in the bedroom and when I did I felt a very feminine presence. She wasn't particularly interested in me or anyone else. She was just doing her own thing so I left her alone. Last night I had someone in the bathroom with me when I was getting ready for bed but they seemed to be more interested in the mirror. I say this because they lingered there for a few moments while I was washing my face. I have to admit that I didn't notice the gender as they showed up in a white misty form and I was too tired to make any connection.

From my own experience it seems to take a lot of energy for them to make a full appearance as they were in life. That is if you see them with your physical eyes. It is however a lot less effort for them when they show themselves inside your third eye as they can leave impression of images that you see like reviewing a daydream or movie inside your head. What I am describing is with my physical eyes. I slept well with the protection grids up so no one tried to make contact while I was sleeping.  The only ones who can move through them are the angel guides but they are very respectful of our personal space.


Photographs by Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment