Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

I am playing catch up today after getting back from being with our family over the weekend for Easter. I forget how my mom's house has that one ghost that likes to show himself when I am there. The first night I didn't notice him as I was enjoying catching up with my mom and was tried from the two hour difference in the time zone. Amazing how two hours can make a difference in the evening when you are trying to stay awake.

The next morning when I woke up I could smell the coffee and hear my husband and mom visiting in the dinning room. Wanting to join them I walked through her den and when I did I was greeted by a huge dark image of a man standing there next to her computer. It didn't frighten me as I immediately recognized the energy that was emanating off of him and realized that I was being greeted. I stopped and greeted him then made my way towards the voices in the other room only to look back seeing that he was still watching me. He seemed to be comfortable with us and was just letting us know that he was there.

Later when I went back to the guest room he had gone. I didn't see him the rest of our stay and forgot all about him as I was busy enjoying family time with the rest of our family.

Photograph by Steve Noyce - Malibu, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment