Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday 4,

Dear Diary,

Last night, as I was sitting in the living room with my family, there seemed to be a lot of flashes of light moving through the room along with white mist that would appear and disappear as we tried to watch the TV. When I went into the bathroom to take a bath I walked through a white mist entering into the room. Again, mist and what looked like gas vapors were appearing and disappearing as I tried to bathe. Exhausted, I ignored them.

It seems strange that there was a lot of activity going on in the house, I thought as I was finely able to go to sleep. I closed my eyes feeling this large dark heavy presence in the room. Too tired to mess with it, I asked it to leave and went to sleep. Sleep came fast and very peacefully without any disturbance.

This morning as I make coffee and have breakfast with my dear husband, there seems to be no activity. I am wondering what stirred them up or if it had anything to do with the presence in my room. I guess I will just have to wait and see......

Mid afternoon this Sunday, the "Spirit Rescue" team is scheduled to go to Weatherford to do another rescue. I am wondering if I had an early visit? That happens more than people realize. Often a visit like that can be an early warning not to come and interfere from whatever entity is keeping control over things in that space. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment