Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday

A quiet day yesterday until I got a phone call from a dear friend who is learning about being out in the world with their gifts and feeling persecuted by others. I was told once by a teacher that, "if there were no ripples in the water then it meant that you were stagnate. It is the movement in the ripples that we learn the greater lessons in life and that by being stagnate we are frozen in our own fears."

Later on I ran into someone else who is quite gifted in seeing and terrified that his community might find out as he is afraid of persecution. Talking to them both yesterday I see such a contrast in life choices.

This morning as I was waking up I thought about how strange that I was seeing both of my friends on both sides of the spectrum going through their own struggles and learning to cope with their decisions. I also know to that in my own life that I was being shown something as I was seeing the whole picture and that there is no such thing as quintessences.

No comments:

Post a Comment