Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday

Dear Diray,

Sunday I had the amazing opportunity to meet with a local Pastor and visit being able to talk about what I do. It was quite amazing to me as to how welcome I was received. I must admit I had some doubts and fears brought on by my own past experiences with churches and it was because of this I wanted to back out but listening to the sermon that morning I heard some things that encouraged me to speak...

A teacher once told me that to be enlightened is not to have a life without conflict but to be aware when you have the conflict and to learn during the experience. I am by no way enlightened but I do try to allow myself to experience what I am feeling and to learn form it. It turns out that the only conflict was in me as the Pastor was very receptive. He even shared some personal experiences of his own.

Today was quite ordinary well, I guess you have to define what ordinary is... There was someone in the dining room poping their head out for a few seconds just enough to see what is going on in our living room. I was standing behind the couch and was facing that direction so that I got to see them. My family were all sitting in the living room and I am now to where I don't mention it unless it is really unusual.

This reminds me of the pennies that I find from my father. He passed away a year ago February. After his death I received a message for my mother which I had no clue what it meant. I called my mother in California and relayed the message and she started to cry. She had wondered about something after his death and he had come to let her know it was OK. The message had to do with something about pennies.

After that she begin to find pennies as a sign when she felt him around her and when she told me what it meant I soon started to find pennies. That had never happened before and they would show up in the strangest places. My Father is still leaving pennies for me and they pop up at just the right moment. They always seem to be on time for a special event or when I need to hold my tongue as I can hear my dad telling me how powerful words are. There are those occasions that I do find pennies and know it is a penny from Heaven and he is just saying Hi.

It has been nice to know that we are thought of on the other side......

No comments:

Post a Comment