Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wed Night

You would think that by now I would have a clue when I have picked up someone in my energy field who has decided to follow me around. All I can say is that I was really enjoying the day at an orientation at a local university with my family with about five hundred other people there with their families. I must admit that sometimes it is fun to just enjoy that special time running around and being with others not thinking about the rest of the world.

It was later in the day that I received a message from my friend who is trying to set up the Spirit Rescue so I called her back in between lectures but the cell phone kept dropping in and out. It didn't seem to matter where I was on the campus I was only getting bits and pieces of the conversation and finely had to ask to try again later in the evening. It always seemed to drop out when we were saying something important.

As my husband and I drove home I was telling him about the strange phone connection not thinking anything except that it was a bad connection. It was in the middle of the conversation that I began to smell this strong smell of a cigarette. The car reeked of smoke and neither of us smoke. I asked if he smelled it and he didn't seem to know what I was talking about. Finely I realized that he didn't smell it and as this thought was running through my head the smell was gone.

This had happened before when I picked up a ghost a year ago just by walking around at a fair. But how could that happen since I put a wall of protection around myself now when I go out in a crowd so it doesn't happen again? Then it hit! I was so excited about the day that I forgot to do it. So now I guess I will wait to see what they want and as it is late I will address it later on. I hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment