Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday

Dear Diary,

Tuesday I got to go on an overnight trip with a good friend to pick up her daughter in Oklahoma who was flying in from a mission trip from Costa Rika. We drove up there enjoying our visit and picked her up sometime after nine that night. It was fun listening to her stories and later I fell into a hard sleep leaving her up talking to her mother bubbling with enthusiasm over the trip.

The hotel bed was comfortable and sleep came fast but the dream that came caught me a little off guard. I dreamed about my home and my family. I dreamed about the five pets and how amazing my life was then as I was becoming comfortable with my life in my dream I dreamed that one of my pets died. Now that does not sound too bad as it could have been my husband or children but the loss of my pet was so sad. I kept looking for the cat that passed away and the loss was huge.

If you know that I can see and talk to ghost and even have pets who have passed on hang out in the house then this reaction might seem a little strange. When I woke up I called and asked my daughter how the cat was and she said just fine. Even upon return the cat was just as snippy as ever.

It was not until this morning after a goodnight sleep that the thought entered into my head that I had not lost the cat but had lost something close to me. I still don't know what it is and I am making note of this time as I have in the past and waiting for something to up later that will mark date knowing that I was warned.

Also, to make note this Sat is a lunar eclipse time to be letting old things go so that we can move on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment