Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday "The Illusion of Separation"

Dear Diary,

This weekend I was visiting with family and asked a question that I thought was good to bring up. One of my family members is a scientist and had some trouble with how the mind and spirit work together. My first response was that I remember in college when someone told me once that when the mind died that was it and we went into oblivion not to exist.  I do recall that it bothered me for a long time thinking that this was the only life that we had. It wasn't until I had my experience when I was ejected out of my body merging into a space of complete unconditional love that I understood in that moment that we even without a body never lose our conscious state of thinking even though it is no longer apart of the physical body.

I also was very disappointed that even when I was a part of everything I was still very much me only without the physical body.  In that experience I could see that everything was vibrating at different speeds all humming with the same frequency which I recognized as unconditional love. My whole spirit without a doubt knew this vibration at once. I also understood that everything was made up of this vibration frequency no matter what speed different things were vibrating at and it was all a part of one consciousness, and one thought. Everything we know was connected in that thought. I recognize this now as the mind of our Creator from whom nothing in the whole universe is separated.

I also discovered that I was still somewhat independent in my own experience. Then a thought hit me and as soon as it did I immediately plugged into the whole frequency which seemed to give me access to anything that I wanted to know with just one thought. It was like being linked to a super computer.  My father used to ask a question when I was growing up which was....Are we a drop of water in the ocean or are we the ocean? The answer is... We are both! While we are the drop of water which makes us unique we are still a part of the whole ocean. I see the ocean in this question representing our Creator or God. While we are never the whole ocean we are still a part of the ocean. Now with that knowledge I also understood that no matter what, we can never be separated for that would mean that we would be separated from ourselves which is very much connected to our Creator. Separation is only a illusion of this 3D plane of existence. How could this happen unless we pull our focus away from what we are even though we can't help being what we are? That means that separation is only an illusion.

Our human brains in our physical bodies help us simulate and separate everything to make some sense of this physical plane that way we can function in this 3D world of existence. Now we are not just seeing atoms bumping around at different speeds but have some kind of order in this world to function in. The only thing is that we take everything as being separate and experience our human experience as the drop of water forgetting that we are still a tiny part of the whole and one consciousness in the mind of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment