Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday

Dear Diary,

Well today is the last day that we will have family in town. I noticed this morning that there was someone in the kitchen when I walked through. It has been scarce as far as spirit activity but it was nice to know that they are still hanging around.  Even now as I am writing this I am seeing flashes of someone trying to materialize next to me.  I am not getting any communication this morning except them showing that they are there.

I know that I need to talk to the neighbor about their tree. They didn't like the tree so they had it trimmed  way back hoping to kill it. Usually I wouldn't think twice about it but the tree is pouring water from where it was cut.  I looked it up on the internet and they described it as bleeding. It is not sap but water.  I can tell that my neighbor is upset as they seemed to have mixed feelings about cutting it all the way down. My husband was talking to them the other day and they said that if it lived they would leave it alone. If it died they would cut it down.  My only thing is that it is really sad to drive up everyday and see the water pouring out of it.

Two nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night thinking that I just need let them know it is okay to go a head and cut the poor thing down. I don't believe that it will make it but seems to be suffering...  I just need to catch them this weekend... 

No comments:

Post a Comment