Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

 I am still not a hundred percent from being ill. Friday a friend called me to read her Akashic Records, and I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to do it because of still feeling very weak.  I checked in with my guides who reassured me that it would be fine. They said they would step in, and all I had to do was to show up. As soon as I opened the records a flood of peace, and calmness washed over me. Connection was instant allowing the reading to be a success. When I closed the records I resumed my state of feeling weak realizing that I was fine when I was in the energy of the records.

This weekend I had the privilege to go to dinner with my husband, and two of our dearest friends to the Catfish Plantation in Waxahachie, TX.  The Plantation is known for being haunted by at least three ghosts. One is a bride that was murdered in the 1920's on her wedding day. Another is a farmer who lived, and died there. The last was an elder women who lived there in the house, and passed away in 1970's. The food there was beyond good. Every bit was a sure delight. I didn't experience anything so I asked my guides why? They laughed, and said that I was really enjoying the company of our friends where my focus was concentrated on them. I have to admit that after being house bound, and in bed I enjoyed being out with Steve, and our friends.

Last night as my husband, and I sat in the living room watching the Oscars I noticed a lot of activity over our love seat when they did a tribute to all the people in film who passed over this last year. It was really nice to see that the ghosts in the house seemed to have an interest in the ones who passed. Before, and after that there was no activity in the house that I noticed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment