Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday "A Good Idea"

Dear Diary,

We have family visiting this week, and I have to say that it has been a lot of fun. The ghosts have been really making themselves scarce since everyone got here.  I haven't been able to contact the little boy yet, and he has made no contact with me. Still hoping that after our company leaves I will have time to try to help him.

As far as the book I have met my deadline, and now in the process of getting that part to the editor. One thing I did run into was a very small section of the book where I talk about dark spirits, and demons. It has been awhile since I have done Spirit Rescue, where I am exposed to all kinds of energies. Lately I have only been working in the higher dimensions while writing my book. I got a warning in my dreams a few nights ago to make sure I was covered in protection. I've been getting lazy with all our company.

The dream was about surfing with sharks. In the dream I wasn't afraid, but as I was going out to find the sharks with my friends on a small boat I was thinking it might not be a safe idea. Then the dream made another turn that also had the same kind of message. What I have learned by doing this work is that those of us who are spirit communicators can often make contact just by shifting our thoughts. It may be as innocent as thinking of sometime that scares us to falling in love.

What you need to know is that we all put out energy that transfers into a light in our aura, and the spirits, entities, and dark ones know who can communicate, or attracted to the highs, and lows in the energy. This is not something most people do on purpose, or even think about. As far as the communicators some people are actually born with it, or find that it may develop as they get older. Then it can be developed for those who want to learn more about it. What is important is to learn how to control it, and even protect yourself. The point is there is a lot of information going out in our energy fields that the other side can see, and read.

 The trick is to really not be afraid of it because any kind of lower emotion can be read that in the energy field which will attract that kind of spirit etc... to you. This is why when you are learning, or just out, and about it is good to have really good protection. That can be a prayer, grids, Reiki, or whatever works the best for you. Remember that each person is different, and you have to find the right one for your energy.

Now when you are in love, or in those higher levels of emotions you can't been seen by the lower dark spirits, entities etc.. that live in the lower fields. My advice is just to stay in the light, and that is what you will attract to you. But that may not always be something you can control as life happens around us causing us to have highs, and lows in our fields. This is just something to be aware of. One thing for sure if you know you might be exposed, or working in the lower level fields it is best to make sure you are protected. That is a must. In my case my guides were reminding me to use my protection even though I wasn't afraid, but was distracted. I am grateful that our angels, and guides remind us when we do forget.

Well the other thing that happened was that yesterday when I woke up I had title for a new book on my lips. I am starting to explore it a little. I am really excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment