Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday "Having a Human Experience"

Dear Diary,

Well, I didn't get anything in Twilight as my attention seems to be all focused on meeting the deadline for the book.  Today is my deadline.  I plan to spend all morning working on the book making sure the names are spelled correctly etc.... so it can go back to the editors. Writing the book was the easy part. Editing seems to take forever.....

In a completely different direction..... There is something my guides keep reminding me of these last few days that I do want to make a note of which is a quote by Pierre Teihard de Chardin

" We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience." 

Again I am reminded of the time several years ago when my guides showed me an astronaut floating in space. When I asked what that was all about they said that, "Human beings are a lot like the astronaut in a human body. We often forget that we use the physical body to live, and have experiences in the 3D plane of existence. Our true selves is what is inside of the spacesuit."

As I continue to work on my book I see that more than ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment