Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wed. "Healing on Three Levels"

Dear Diary,

For the last few weeks I have been working on some dream time clearing. I have been blocked in an aspect of my life, and I wanted to find out why this was happening. I started first going into my dreams after I stated my intentions so that I could work with my guides to find the answer. What happened is that it took a few nights for me to discover what was going on.

My biggest break through began when I had a nightmare. This brought out my fears causing me some distress in my dream. In the dream I was able to discern while being shown that there were three obstacles in my life that I was working on as life lessons associated with my fear. Two of them I have been working on to master, but the third was something that befuddled me. The third was a fear that was deep rooted in my own DNA.  After I awoke I had so many questions so when I had time during the day I went into the Akashic Records to find some answers about this fear.

What I got was that since we are both physical body, and spirit we are more complex than we realize when we are looking for the root of our primal fears within ourselves. This is because all of our experiences in different parts of our being are all merged together in the human body.

One experience being of course the obvious created by our different experiences in this lifetime. The others are not so apparent. Another piece to the puzzle in finding those blocks can be from the soul's perspective from a past life experience that was merged into the physical body creating it's own program within the living tissue, and brain. The other side of this is what I call the sins of the father that is passed down through the DNA from generation to generation. This is really not a sin, but an experience that was recorded then passed down through DNA. It kind of reminds me of our appendix which is never used, but for some reason we all have one. So now as we work on ourselves we have to remember that we are multidimensional beings, and to heal we must treat our whole being on all levels seeing it from a much larger perspective.

Again looking at a fear based block we have to remember that it is rooted in our mind, body, and soul. The mind being this lifetime, the body in our DNA, and the soul from past lives. What I find interesting is that on all the many levels of the mind, body, and soul the same fear can be rooted in all showing up as completely different forms, and experiences in all three. Yet when looked at it is all the same fear.   

No comments:

Post a Comment