Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday "Doorways into the Light"

Dear Diary,

  I was visiting with two of my friends the other day, and we were discussing our dreams just enjoying sharing them with each other. It all started because one of my dear friends is really good at interpreting dreams, and my other friend wanted to see what her dream meant so she began to share with the two of us. I found it amazing that she seemed to be sharing an experience that my friend who was interpreting had seen also in her dreams. As the two women talked I was reminded by my guide that there are other realms on the other side which are different entrances into the light.

I know that we have heard mostly about the tunnel that people take when they die that leads them into the light. It is something that is spoken about quite often on television, and books. I think that what a majority don't know is that there are other ways to reach the light. I have witnessed in Spirit Rescue a light that opens up in the room when the angels come to help people cross.

I have also experienced a doorway that leads into the light which I came across when I went to rescue one of my dear friends who passed away after being in a comma, but didn't cross.  The comma had left her soul dazed, and very confused. She ended up in a room full of people who would cross over at different times when the door opened. She didn't understand when I found her that it was meant for her to go through the doorway into the light. With a little coxing she did however make the journey back home to the other side.

I had another experience where I was able to witness one of my friends who passed entering into the light through the lighting cave in the North. That is another opening that is known in the Aztec world. I didn't know about it until my friend died, and I tracked him to the cave. When I got there three lighting bolts struck inside the cave, as he was waiting to go in. Later I was doing some research, and came across a book that mentioned the cave with the lightening that opened into the other side. I was glad to know that it was something others knew about.

Back to my friends with the dreams they were also talking about a train which I have also seen others use to cross into the light. I have to admit that I find it wonderful that even in our dreams we learn so much about the other side, but often we really don't know how valuable the experiences are.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment