Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday

Dear Diary,

I met my Akashic Records teacher for lunch yesterday and enjoyed visiting with her. It is always nice to catch up and talk about the things that are happening in our own lives. Today I met with another friend who wants to take up the project of putting a directory together on a much larger scale to help people find resources in the DFW area. I was glad that she was excited about doing the project and had some amazing ideas of how to put it all together.

As for other things going on my dreams have been very vivid and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night aware that there seems to be a lot of work that I am involved in on the other side. This has been going on for the last few nights. I have had no visitors when I wake up so it makes it easy to fall back to sleep and continue my work that I am participating in.

A friend emailed me and let me know that I was in her dreams last night. She wanted to know if I was okay. I had been thinking of her so I was glad that she contacted me on this side as I have been forgetting to take time to call or text her. I made sure I got emailed her back today to catch up.

Another friend called me the other day asking me to get into her records. I told her I would and I opened up her book with her on the phone. The reading went well. I never know what is going to be asked or how the record keepers are going to respond. I learn a lot when I am in other people's records. I only open the records up with their permission and with them with me. I don't open the records up unless I have permission and they are present. Then I closet the records when we are finished not to be opened up unless requested by the person wanting to ask questions in their records.

No comments:

Post a Comment