Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday "Peace"

Dear Diary,

It has been nice around the house the last few days. I did notice a few spirits darting through the living room Wednesday evening. Those spirits looked like the black smoky images as they came by and then went on their way. They seemed to be interested in the environment more then they were with me. They didn't linger to chat only passing by and feeling out the house.

I did have some contact with one spirit yesterday when it passed through me while I was putting on my make-up in the bathroom. I was minding my own business when I saw out of the corner of my eye what looked like an image made out of clear vapor move through the room. As my brain started to register what I was seeing I felt an instant shift and then a tingly feeling as it move through me making me laugh. Again this spirit didn't seem to be wanting to stop to talk only passing through the room and I was in their path.

The house and myself since the other day seem to be back in harmony. Balance and peace has been restored to the house as things are getting back to normal. I was at a friends house yesterday afternoon and she brought up  the subject of what had happened last week. I noticed I could talk about it without feelings being attached so I knew that I had moved on past the emotional struggle. It felt nice to be able to let go like that.

Our family did have a wonderful and delightful evening as we got to have dinner with some of our dearest friends and their children from Finland who were in the States visiting for the week. We had not seen them in 13 years so it was a wonderful reunion to get together and catch up on all of our lives. So much has changed over the years. It was a true blessing to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment