Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday "The Unknown"

Dear Diary,

Friday I worked with my Akashic teacher on forgiveness and clearing. It was a good start but I was still very upset over what had transpired with my son and his roommate. I spent the rest of the editing my book trying to keep my mind occupied with something. Later I went out into the backyard with the dogs enjoying the sunshine but when I stepped back into the house I noticed a skunk smell right when entering the living room.

The smell didn't seem to be anywhere else but in that one location by the back door. I took a good whiff of the animals just to make sure they didn't have an encounter and needed a bath but none of the pets smelled, so I ruled that out. Later in the day I took a break from my book and went through the living room noticing the smell had moved to the front door area. When my daughter got home from work she also noticed the smell when she came into the house.

As we caught up on our day, waiting for my husband to come home I decided to go upstairs to check to see if I could smell it there. The skunk smell went all the way up the stairs but wasn't in the upstairs of the house. When I came back down the smell on the stairs was gone. It was like it was moving around the house. When my husband got home he could smell it but as the evening wore on the smell seemed to vanish.

Later I got a phone call from the place who was fixing my car from the accident and we picked it up turning in the rent car. I was so happy to get my car back and had forgotten about the skunk smell. The next morning which was Saturday I got into my car to move it and when I opened the door the car reeked of skunk. My husband then found fresh blood on the driveway thinking that one of the neighborhood cats might have gotten a skunk.

Sunday morning we drove to the city where our son is attending school and spent the day with him giving him support and enjoying our time together. At one point we decided to take a walk and were walking down the street when I heard a cat crying out that seemed to be trying to get our attention. My son and husband were up ahead a head of me. I was following a little ways behind because I took a call, but scanned the area with my eyes after hearing the sound seeing nothing. That was when I noticed the blood dripping off my son's hand. He and my husband started to react to it about that time because it was bleeding excessively dripping off his hand and onto his clothes. He had not stopped to touch anything on the walk so it was strange that it started to bleed. Quickly I ran up terminating my call trying to help looking for what caused the bleeding.

I asked him if it was a scab but he said he didn't have one. I checked his clothes and couldn't find anything that would make him bleed like that. It didn't look like a bite. The wound was on the left hand by the wrist. None of us had a Kleenex with us but a man coming out of his house offered to help giving us some paper towels along with antiseptic to clean it up. As we wiped up the area we saw what looked like a puncture wound from a claw. Thinking it was strange we decided to terminate the walk and go out for lunch not really sure what had happened. I didn't really think much about it as I continued to enjoy the day with my son and husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment