Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

It has been an interesting weekend. To my disappointment I found out that mercury went into retrograde this weekend which started on the 4th and goes through the 26th. With communication breakdowns this does not complement my predicament with my car. I did however find out that October has two eclipses this month. One is a lunar eclipse on October 8th and the other is a solar eclipse on October 23rd. Those are always fun to watch for.

My time lately has been taking care of my spine and taking it easy. I have noticed some major progress but this morning everything seemed to start all over again. We have had some spirit activity in the house which was actually very nice. I don't think that most people know that even spirits have some compassion for the living. This is not the first time that I have had spirits crowd around me that I sensed a great deal of loving energy and support from them. Lately I have one that likes to check up on me when I am resting. It is a nice feeling to have all the support even on the other side.




No comments:

Post a Comment