Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday "Dream Swap"

Dear Diary,

It has been a very busy but delightful weekend. I got to help a dear friend with a "Trunk or Treat" event and helped my In-laws with their garage sale. I also took time to visit a local Holistic fair that was going on this weekend so I got to spend some time visiting and catching up with some of my light worker friends who had come in for the show.

Also this Sunday was the last day of the Mercury retrograde bringing about a sigh of great relief for many who have been affected by the planetary pull. It will still take a few days for the residue of the energy to move out but will be getting weaker as the week progress.

Last night I had lots of strange dreams as they came is different series of events that focused on being stuck in an energy pattern that I couldn't shake off. When I shared my dreams with my husband this morning he felt like they were "spot on" with what he has been going through these past few months with his work and his feelings about life. When he shared his dream from last night, I couldn't help thinking how very odd it was exactly what had been going on with me as far as my emotions and feelings about things that I hadn't had the time to sit down and share with him.

As we talked about our dreams we both realized that we were picking up on what the other one was going through and understanding as we experienced it ourselves through the dreams. Our talk was very exciting as we both understood the personal struggles being more supportive of what the other was going through.

As he went to get dressed for work, I decided to go back to sleep. It was just as I was about to fall asleep that a little boy around the age of ten with an English accent came right up to me and started to share a few things that he noticed about my husband. It was kind of funny and as I was enjoying the conversation it dawned on me that he was a spirit and I was not really dreaming. My eyes immediately flew open as I thought about what he said. Then I went to find my husband and told him what I had learned from the little boy. He was surprised and thought about what I has just said acknowledging that was something that he was personally working on with a project at his work. This sparked another conversation between us until he noticed he was late for work and had to leave.

All of our lives can get so busy and sometimes we don't really get a lot of opportunities to really have some deep conversations as life seems to get in the way.  I think it can be such a blessing  when we do take the extra time to talk and really try to see the world from someone else's perspective.  It seems to make our relationships with each other so much more connected and helps us to love and support those that we love so much more.

I also think that sometimes
we are very fortunate to have a little help from the other side when we least expect it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment