Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

I woke up last night with lots of pain in my back muscles. It was 2 am and I was wide awake. I decided since I was already awake that I might as well do energy work on myself to try to relieve the pain. I put my intentions on my crown channeling energy from Source into my solar plexus going deep within my inner core. From there I started to radiate the healing energy that felt warm and tingly out through my bones and my whole body. The energy then moved out through the skin and aura releasing any stuck or pain from my muscles. I then started to feel my back relaxing while I lay there finally giving me some relief.

As I did the energy work on myself I heard a woman talking. It was just small phrases and they were said so quickly that it took me few seconds to catch on that there was a spirit in the room with me. After she said a few more things I was able to catch on to the vibrations in her voice as I became aware that she was talking to me. I immediately asked her if she needed to talk but she didn't respond. As some time passed I gave up and went back to what I was doing.

That was when I heard the woman's voice again only it wasn't the same woman. I heard the phrase, "I am a teacher". I was ready this time, shifting my energy and locking onto the frequency of her voice. I asked her her name. Again the room was silent and there was no response. Frustrated I started to give up and that is when I heard very clearly, "my name is Sarah! It is Sarah!" I then asked what she wanted and she responded, "I need help!" I asked her how I could help and didn't get a response. I asked again and nothing. I could feel her energy slipping away so I quickly opened up the gird of energy calling in the light and angels who could help as I searched for her energy trying to find her frequency again. I then saw the golden light immediately opening up but the whole process was too much for me in my state and within a few minutes I lost consciousnesses.

I slept through the rest of the night only to awaken this morning feeling like a truck had run over me. As I got my bearings I couldn't help wondering what had happened to the spirit who asked for my help. I felt guilty and a sense of regret that I couldn't hold the energy on this side to keep up the communication with her. That is when I remembered to ask my guides what had happened to Sarah. I got the response that she was okay and that she was there getting help. The transition into the light was a success. Then I got a sense of peace and knowing that she was being taken care of.

I think today is going to be a good day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment