Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday

Dear Diary,

My back was really out of sorts from the car accident. I don't think I realized how much I was in pain until the next day when some of the shock wore off. When I checked in with myself my guides were letting me know that I could be healed from the pain if I worked on putting my attention on healing it. I decided to work with my heart as it was racing the other night to help me find a starting point. That is when I decided to look up the heart chakra in the Acutonics book and discovered that I needed to be working with the planetary tuning forks. I asked my husband to work on me and gave him instructions on how to use the forks on my spine. He was sweet to do as I asked and it was amazing. I was able to finally get some relief from the pain. I then slept like a log all night.

Today I was invited over for brunch by a dear friend who is a wonderful healer. She used flower essences in my water to help promote healing in my back and then had me lay on her bio-mat. The mat has crushed amethyst that is heated to help with moving the energy in the body and bringing it back into balance. As I lay there it felt as if it was working on my crown. At the time I thought that it was strange as I didn't think there was anything wrong with my crown. I had been a bit muddle headed after the accident but I knew that was normal. Then I felt my third eye open up followed by my throat chakra.

My heart chakra was next and I was aware that the energy moved to my heart releasing something there to. Then I felt the energy move down to my second and first chakra bringing it all into alignment. After a while a huge wave of energy wash over my whole body from head to toe. It was amazing. As I laid there enjoying the energy my friend came in to get me. At first I was a little light headed but she gave me some lemon water to ground and I was good.

On the drive home I realized that my head was completely clear. I did a quick checked my back finding that the pain was also gone in the spine. I was still a little sore but nothing like the day before when my spine felt like it was in a kink. The rest of the day has been wonderful with only a little soreness but not the throbbing pain that I had had before. I have also been running Reiki energy from the top of my head and moving out energy through the bottom of my spine releasing any toxins and any stuck energy. I have been healed from bursitis years ago in my hip using energy so I know that my spine can also be healed. I just have to use the tools that are accessible to me and allow my friends to help me move through this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment