Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

I have been working hard on myself trying to change my energy fields with the love and support of my many friends who are amazing light workers. One of my spiritual teachers reminded me that when a Mercury retrograde is in progress it is the time to go deep within ourselves reflecting on any old energy that are no longer useful. This is the time to release old energy patterns out of cellular, spiritual and emotional bodies. What surprised me with the car wreck and then the animal situation, old wounds had come up from the past forcing me to revisit some old energy patterns that I thought had been long gone.

As the energy in the house started to change from the emotional energy shifting, I had the simple challenge of releasing those emotional energy patterns that were hindering the energy to move on to higher ground. If I didn't get a handle on it soon, then whatever was attracted to those lower energy frequencies was starting to attack and could very well spin out of control.

Finally I decided to spend some time by myself driving out in the countryside and getting out to walk. As I drove, I focused on all the love and prayers that were being sent from all our loved ones who knew what was going on. After a while I found a place in the country to get out and stand. As I looked out on the land that stretched out before me, I took a deep breath grounding myself in all the love and the massiveness of it all. After a while of taking it all in, I was able to pull all my energy back letting go of any attachments to the situations. As soon as I found my center peace swept over me bringing all things back into perspective. I could feel the emotions leave my body.

Today I feel very excited with a much clearer connection with myself and spirit. I feel almost new. The house has been quite today with not a lot of activity going on. I know that the energy has shifted and am waiting for any visitors from the spirit world who find their way back if they want to talk or need help.. The retrograde ends on the 26th... It has been a dozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment