Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday

Dear Diary,

It was a busy weekend with lots of celebration with friends. My daughter and I were at a wedding shower on Saturday and busy with family on Sunday. I am still doing my healing sessions on myself and find that when I do I feel like I am good until I overdo on the housework then pay again for it later. I know with back pain it takes a six weeks but I think I can heal faster if I take a real week off from my house work.

Yesterday evening when the house was quiet, I got up from my easy chair in the living room to go upstairs to join the rest of the family. As I was walking towards the stairs in the hallway I bumped into a spirit. This is not a uncommon experience but this time it was very different. My hand seemed to go right through the spirit's hand that was hanging by their side which felt very cold, wet, and clammy. The an image shot through my third eye of a women's body that decomposing in a body of water.

The whole incident took me a little off guard and I had to shake it off as I climbed the stairs. I forgot about it as I joined the my family upstairs. Later when I went to bed I couldn't help smelling a foul smell that permeated the room. It bothered me so much that I took some rose water and sprinkled the bed. It didn't help as the smell wouldn't go away. When my husband came to bed I asked him if he could smell it but he said he didn't.

As I lay there trying to relax, my inner guidance started to let me know that there was a spirit in the room. I was reminded that a spirit who hadn't been in the spirit world very long and may have died violently often has some attachment to their physical body. When this happens they will keep the energy pattern of the physical body duplicating it in the spirit body. That is why I got the impression of a decomposing body and the foul smell.

I lay there for a little while asking if the spirit needed to talk but I got nothing. I knew then that the spirit still needed time to adjust to the spirit body and maybe later on will seek me or someone else to communicate with before moving on. The spirit finding me meant that they still had some unfinished business to take care of. We will see if they will continue to hang around or move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment