Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday "Odds and Ends"

Dear Diary,

I love visiting our family but was so happy to get home and be grounded in our little home in Texas. When I arrived I was immediately greeted by spirits moving about the house. As I got into bed I could see energies chasing each other around the room when I was about to turn off the lights. The spirits in the house seem to be happy that I am home.

I have to say I was a little surprised with all the activity going on at my mom's house in LA. At one time I was so tired that I wanted to take a little nap to catch up on my sleep. As I tried desperately to fall asleep vivid images of people came into my third eye vision talking to each other and sometimes including me in their conversations. I tried laying there for thirty minutes trying to get past them to sleep but they kept coming one or two at a time talking and sharing things that they were doing. I never lost consciousnesses as I kept opening my eyes every once in a while trying to stop the connection but it didn't work. There were so many of them that I finally got up and went to find my mom in the other room. Even as I write this I still can see the spirits and remember their conversations. It is that clear.

My father and grandmother who are in the spirit world also made themselves known a few times while I was there leaving me the usual signs then moving across the room so that I could see them. The morning I was leaving I was taking the sheets off the bed when a dime fell out that was tucked snugly inside in the sheets near the foot of the bed. In the past my grandmother has left me dimes to make herself known. It is kind of like a calling card to get ready that she is there. Right after the dimes shows up I usually feel or see her. It is a little joke that she and I have had over the years.

Also just before I was about to head out to the airport I went back into the bedroom checking to make sure if I had left anything. There placed in the center of the bed was the catalog that I was enjoying the night before I fell asleep. I asked my mom if she had placed it there for me to take with me but she said that she hadn't been in the room at all that morning. She also didn't know anything about it. In that moment we both looked at each other and laughed as we knew that grandma was trying to take care of me even from the other side.

One thing I do want to make a note of... My nephew is showing signs of being very psychic. He is only two and his vocabulary is limited but he knows all of our names. What caught my attention was that every time the phone rang he would call out the name of the caller on the first ring. At first it didn't register with me and I thought it was cute until I realized that he was a 100% accurate. This made me aware and I started to track what was going on during my visits with him. Also I did noticed that the spirits in my sister's home were very interested in him. He is one I am going to watch and see how he develops his intuition and spiritual gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment