Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday

Dear Diary,

I am so excited! I got an email notice the other day about a someone speaking about Mediumship in Richland Hills. Being someone who has visitations from ghosts it is always intriguing to meet someone close by who is working in the field. A dear friend of mine who is afraid of her own gift offered to come to the meeting with me tonight. This is a big step for my friend towards being interested in meeting others besides just hanging out with me to explore her own gift. It will be curious to see what unfolds tonight.

As far as what is going on with us at home, I did have some pranksters yesterday. I was walking on our treadmill and a group of three ghosts decided it would be fun to talk all at once. What I heard was three individuals telling me about themselves at one time. When I asked for them to speak one at a time two of them left the room but the other decided to show me what he looked like. I got a quick image of a man dressed in bell bottom blue jeans, platform shoes and a nice light brown shirt with some kind of pattern on it. He just smiled and then left the room. His smile was that teasing kind of look you might get from someone who is enjoying themselves. I continued walking...

Yesterday the woman in the living room came by making her presence known. If I acknowledged her she would leave me alone, if I didn't acknowledge her then she made sure I knew she was there by walking up against me or through me. She doesn't talk to me but lets me know I am rude by not recognizing her being in the room.

Photographs by Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment