Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday

Dear Diary,


It was a fun weekend with the children home to celebrate Father's day. Since it was hot and very humid we decided to go see a movie. After finding our seats and having a few minutes before the movie started I took advantage of that time to look around. It was then when I noticed down the aisle to my right two white smoky images moving toward some seats. It kind of caught me off guard but made me laugh out loud seeing them. I had forgotten how much the other side likes movies.

The only other time I saw ghosts this past weekend and was paying attention was when it was quiet in the house and we were sitting down hanging out in the living room. We had a man (ghost) come out of the dining room to the edge of the living room where he stopped as if only checking to see what we were doing. After seeming to fill his curiosity he went back into the dining room. I have not seen him around before so he is a new.

The ghosts tend to come and go and some don't stick around very long. I usually don't ever see them again after they leave except for our family who have passed but they also come and go. Sometimes they just are there letting us know they are around or they will contact us in some way when there is need for it. My grandmother, when she is around, we can feel her presence
and she always leaves dimes in the strangest places. It is her way of getting our attention when she is with us and we aren't paying attention. My dad leaves pennies which has a personal meaning between my mom and him. He also likes to show up when you least expect it. Once I thought it would be funny to sneak up on someone and surprise them as a joke. Just as I was about to pounce I heard him in my right ear say very clearly all three of my names in a very serious tone. It just Ruined the moment! In fact it all backfired and I was the one surprised!

Photographs by Steve Noyce - Tuscany, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment