Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday

Dear Diary,

Well, I have been really sick for the last few days. Yesterday I slept most of the day only to get out of bed when I had to.  While I was watching TV keeping myself company I noticed whiffs of smoke moving around the bedroom close to the bed then disappearing. When I closed my eyes images of people's faces were coming in and out of focus in my mind's eye. After that I started to see a life boat and someone falling out of the boat. I quickly opened my eyes wondering what that was all about but when I went back to see if I could catch anything it was gone. Still to sick to pursue it I closed my eyes, and went to sleep.

Today I am feeling much better, and have been able to be up, and about the house. The only thing is that I have noticed that something has changed. This morning as I was coming out of the kitchen with a cup of tea I saw a solid image of a women sitting at my desk facing the window. Surprised I had to do a double take, and when I did she was gone.  Later in the afternoon I was in the kitchen heating up some chicken soup, and had just picked it up to move to the kitchen table when I bumped into a tall man walking around the corner from the living room. Startled I gasped almost spilling my soup, and in a flash he was gone. Again he was not a whiff of smoke but in full view almost solid.

Even while I was typing I saw a black cat sitting on the table next to my desk. The cat was not one of my pets and quite solid sitting there watching me write. As my brain seems to be slow in registering to what I am seeing it faded away. Seems to be strange?

I almost forgot to mention. They had layoffs yesterday at my husband's work. The good news is that he still has a job. The sad news is that there were people that the company let go.  I am grateful for the dreams letting us know that things were about to change in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment